Tuesday, November 30, 2010

There is No Excuse for Laziness this Year

It's been four years since I've sent out any Christmas cards.  I'm really ashamed and I wish I had a good explanation for my laziness, but honestly, there is none.  Not any good ones at least.


The other day on Twitter I saw that Shutterfly was offering 50 Christmas cards free to bloggers.  It's as if the Christmas card gods were telling me to get off my rear and SEND OUT SOME CARDS TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.  And who am I to argue with that?!


I've ordered calendars for the grandparents the last couple of years from Shutterfly so I know that they're all about quality.  In fact, 12 Months of Maddie is now a required gift every year.  There is no way that I'll get around NOT doing it ever again.  (Which reminds me...I really need to get busy on that!)


After getting on the Shutterfly website and looking around at all the options, I realize now that I should be kicked for not doing this sooner.  There are so many!  It's Christmas card heaven!


I love this one.




And this one.



And this one, too.



Picking my favorite has been way harder than I thought.


They also have super cute cards for Holiday Parties and any other party or gift needs.  I'm impressed and I bet you will be too!

No comments: